João Félix

Who was right about the true cost of Pogba's transfer ?

We don't need to wait, it's me.

It was much more than 89 mil & his wages are stupid.

So he will need to go for something like double that, probably more.
No. Am I incorrect in thinking that you and @karen7 both said I was wrong when I said Utd will sell Pogba for more than the £89m they paid for him?? I’m not interested in ‘true cost’ and I am aware his wages are stupid. Rest assured he’ll go for more than £89m. I’m happy to wait until it happens and then re visit. I’m sure we won’t have long to wait.

At the moment every single transfer window

Which isnt actually that unusual. Players do arrive in waves. In 2003, Ronaldinho, Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaka all moved to the clubs which made them Ballon d'or winners and Messi made his breakthrough.

You think back to the previous generation and Figo moves in 95, Zidane moves in 96, Roberto Carlos in 96, Ronaldo in 96, Nedved in 96, Vieira in 96, Henry in 99, Shevchenko in 99 etc.

These are all players who a lot of people would think of as defining that early 00's generation and they all moved around the same time.

The idea that De Ligt, Mbappe, de Jong, Felix, and whoever the next one is etc can't all go on to become generation defining talents because they moved around the same time is just wrong, perhaps because people with short memories look back at the past decade as defined by 2 players and forget that it used to be much broader than that.

Ultimately I trust Pep's judgement. We know he wanted Mbappé and we failed to get him, we have pretty good sources saying he really wants Felix even at a huge price. That's enough for me.

Last edited:
I wonder will the decision as to where Felix goes depend on Sané’s future. Not in the sense that we have to sell to buy but if Sané stays then would Felix play less often with us than say Atletico.

All the same as an attacking player why would you want to play under Simeone. They are pretty turgid to watch.

Who's more believable Stuart Brennan or Sam Lee? They're essentially contradicting each other about Felix.

Who's more believable Stuart Brennan or Sam Lee? They're essentially contradicting each other about Felix.
Speaking of Sam Lee, it looks like his twitter has been deleted. Or he's changed his account and I'm unaware.

I was hoping to see if he had any updated info on this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.