João Félix

maybe just maybe we were never actually in for this kid,and we were holding athleti to some sort of ransom ? we will let you have a free run at felix as long as the Rodrick # transfer goes smoothly

# im leaving it ,my whatsit suggested I change it and I quite like it

Very exciting signing , I could see us revisiting Felix in a couple of seasons, apart from pace this kid looks a class act.

They also received €80 million for Hernandez

They have big debts but hey have restructured them to repay over a much longer period - so they probably have more flexibility to spend. Remember FFP has no interest in debt.

maybe just maybe we were never actually in for this kid,and we were holding athleti to some sort of ransom ? we will let you have a free run at felix as long as the Rodrick # transfer goes smoothly

# im leaving it ,my whatsit suggested I change it and I quite like it
Rodri has a clause.

Joao Felix transfer to Atletico is logical when you take into account all the money they are getting and will get soon (Griezmann) and their ties with Jorge Mendes.

Very exciting signing , I could see us revisiting Felix in a couple of seasons, apart from pace this kid looks a class act.

Unlikely...if he does live up to his potential then his fee & wages will only go up to an inflated amount which we won't pay similar to what happened with Mbappe moving from Monaco to PSG. How many teams can now afford Mbappe on their pay structure.

Our business model seems to point to acquiring young, exciting talent before they hit mega-star status rather than after. Basically, we've missed the boat with this one.

Fair play to him though as I think moving to Madrid from Lisbon is a far easier transition to make than moving to Manchester at such an early age with family & friends support etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.