João Félix

We need an out and out 9... not yet another pretend 9 that can do it now and again
We don't. We can and do score from everywhere and more goals than anyone else. I also suspect that in Torres and Delap, we will have that more 'traditional' option, when desired.

I think Felix is a great player.. but.. it’s more of the same… he’s not a striker.. I want someone who thrives of scoring goals.
Exactly. Don’t wanna Make do with a player that would then effectively rule out any chance, no matter how small, of getting haaland in the future

Exactly. Don’t wanna Make do with a player that would then effectively rule out any chance, no matter how small, of getting haaland in the future

Yep and if not Haaland the next big striker that puts up huge numbers. Grealish will be great but it needs to be Grealish and a striker not 2 x Grealish which is effectively what Felix is and we are just adding to the other 3 Grealish type players we already have. We really lack natural finishers. Foden can finish and Torres looks like he can but he is young and work in progress, Mahrez can finish but certainly isn’t ice cold, other than that we are pitiful at putting it in the net considering the chances we create.

I don’t want 3/4 strikers as that is not the Pep way.. but just one guy that we know will more often than not deliver would help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.