João Félix

I think people here are crazy to not want him but given that his agent is Mendes I can’t imagine us ringing him up to do something like this

I think people here are crazy to not want him but given that his agent is Mendes I can’t imagine us ringing him up to do something like this

not sure his agent is mendes, transfermarkt says it isnt. But its some portuguese firm anyway, and as such i would argue otherwise, its a perfect chance for mendes to make up with city and help his client bernardo silva

They got sucked into the hype machine. This lad isn't as good as his pr says he is.

We don't need this player. We already have him by different names.

Yeah agree but the lad has the touch of Silva and seems to float over the ground goal scoring wise I don’t know how clinical he is because he seems never to play as a striker..

Yeah agree but the lad has the touch of Silva and seems to float over the ground goal scoring wise I don’t know how clinical he is because he seems never to play as a striker..

he looked like a god at benfica (not a great league but scored a couple of goals against porto for instance) but at atletico its tough, its a bad fit. Now, is he overrated? possibly, but like, if city can get him on a swap plus a bit of cash its a no brainer due to his potential. Pep player through and through, massive talent, can finish, can dribble can assist like few others, only 21.

Now, atleti say they dont want to sell but his time there is pretty much over, and his value will only decrease under simeone. Correa took his place in the starting eleven last season (more pacey, better in transition) and they brought another guy with a similar profile. As a market opportunity with not great risk i would take him. Although his best fit is as a second striker, just in a more ofensive team than atleti

Dias, Cancelo, Ederson and Bernie are repped by Mendes I believe. City will need to keep a good working relationship with him whether there are hurt feelings or not.

I could see a swap deal with Bernardo happening, because both players would be happy with it. I also think Pep could make this kid a superstar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.