João Félix

I'd take him on a 6 month loan and see how he gets on. See where Bernie's heads at and if he still wants to go then negotiate a 'Buy It Now' price in the summer.

Felix would basically be a Torres replacement and we can sit back and see if deals can be done for Haaland or Vlahovic at the end of the season.

Luis Suarez doesn't play the same position or style. He has also spent over a decade playing for Uruguay who play in in a similarly direct and defensive fashion.

Veteran lead striker vs young second striker/attacking midfielder.
So surely that backs up my statement "Not the answer to our striker requirement" ??

He might be a decent attacking midfielder but we are well stocked with those and just cannot see him as a viable alternative to the likes of Kane or Haaland who could score 30+ goals a season.

So surely that backs up my statement "Not the answer to our striker requirement" ??

He might be a decent attacking midfielder but we are well stocked with those and just cannot see him as a viable alternative to the likes of Kane or Haaland who could score 30+ goals a season.

That’s if the only solution to our "striker requirement" is to hire a conventional striker.

He is more of a second striker like Totti, Cassano or Jovetic than an attacking midfielder. AM is his "2nd position".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.