João Félix

Sam Lee saying on City extra podcast that Joao wants to leave atletico, also that city enquired last season about him but was told pay the buy out clause. Apparently we've enquired alot about him.

Last edited:
Same Lee saying on City extra podcast that Joao wants to leave atletico, also that city enquired last season about him but was told pay the buy out clause. Apparently we've enquired alot about him.

Not entirely true. His agent Jorge Mendes continues to try and concoct deals to bring him to us.

He was floating Bernie swap last summer but we weren't having it.

Same Lee saying on City extra podcast that Joao wants to leave atletico, also that city enquired last season about him but was told pay the buy out clause. Apparently we've enquired alot about him.

I think this one looks all of a sudden more likely and if it is the case i REALLY hope it doesnt include bernardo in any deal!

It was more insulting he proposed Niguez first!

I do fear if Bernie does wish to call time this summer (he seems happy enough) that Felix might be flagged up again.

Mendes is already trying to broker a new Cancelo deal.

He did say on the podcast Laporte is the one to look out for this summer in terms of leaving. Apparently Laporte really wants to play in Spain but he's happy here but if a big Spanish team comes in he thinks he would move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.