João Félix

He probably would have made a good signing for us, if we got him before Atletico did. As others have said, any move for him now just wouldn't make sense financially. I get the feeling that even now, he wouldn't be a signing that hit the ground running, winning games for us(in the PL). Pep would have to work with him for a season or two, to bring him up to speed but he'd get there I think.

He doesn’t leave AM for anything close to what we would be willing to pay for him. He was a NINE figure transfer, and AM isn’t cutting that in half!

How true are the reports that Athletic pay huge wages? I heard Griezman and Suarez are on around 350/4k a week and Diego Costa also earned big money

Business is business. He was up against an immense defence which has to be taken into consideration. I'd take him for the right price...
I don’t think Atletico will be giving us the “right price” for any player for a few years, let alone ones they’d like to keep. And I don’t know we’d want to do business with them in this scenario either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.