João Félix

How exactly was the difference between the set up vs us and vs United in affecting his performance? He played much better against them, especially the first leg, and they also had less than 40% possession

For starters there's a massive fucking difference between 40% possession and 29%.

40% possession the opposition have 1.5x as much of the ball. Today we had 2.5x the possession of Atletico.

He had 1 touch in our third today. Against United he had 11 in their third.

The full stats for tonights match aren't out on fbref yet, but in the United match he was targeted 44 times by his teammates. I guarantee tonight it was 1/3rd of that.

For starters there's a massive fucking difference between 40% possession and 29%.

40% possession the opposition have 1.5x as much of the ball. Today we had 2.5x the possession of Atletico.

He had 1 touch in our third today. Against United he had 11 in their third.

The full stats for tonights match aren't out on fbref yet, but in the United match he was targeted 44 times by his teammates. I guarantee tonight it was 1/3rd of that.
40% was in the second leg, but 37% in the first leg. You are correct that he wasn’t as targeted, but on the other hand, I don’t think his positioning was that great either

How exactly was the difference between the set up vs us and vs United in affecting his performance? He played much better against them, especially the first leg, and they also had less than 40% possession
Are you kidding me?

Are you saying United is on the same level of us at keeping possession and stifling opposition?

Teams don't struggle to play against United, they struggle to play against us all the time.

Are you kidding me?

Are you saying United is on the same level of us at keeping possession and stifling opposition?

Teams don't struggle to play against United, they struggle to play against us all the time.
I’m not sure that’s quite true. It takes some teams a while to get composure back after pissing themselves laughing at how bad the Rags are.

Are you kidding me?

Players struggle to play for the Rags not teams struggle to play against them

Comparing them with us is like comparing a cockney to a Mancunian

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.