João Félix

With his skills and control and Pep I see a 5ft 11 Merlin Mk11 in development 4-1-4-1. 4 x AM from Foden KDB Grealish Felix Bernie McAtee and Palmer, we are set for the next 10 years .
Haaland (Alvarez and Delap or whoever) for 1 spot up front. If Mahrez Sterling and Gabby leave this year or next.
Fuk me what a time to be a blue.

makes zero sense after buying Haaland. he can only play as a center forward. unless pep wants to change formation to a 4-4-2 its not happening. Also, he would expensive, rather spend the money somewhere else

That’s just not true

edited- cause i came off as too antagonistic.

I guess he can play the grealish role but its not an ideal place for him and i would rather get a left footed winger with pace. That said, Guardiola and Txiki know best

Also, like if he was brought in this season as a false 9 we probably wouldnt even need Haaland. The timing seems strange to me

Last edited:
edited- cause i came off as too antagonistic.

I guess he can play the grealish role but its not an ideal place for him and i would rather get a left footed winger with pace. That said, Guardiola and Txiki know best

Also, like if he was brought in this season as a false 9 we probably wouldnt even need Haaland. The timing seems strange to me
I see it differently. It only maximizes out attack and makes us more versatile. We don’t have like him in our attack, even less so depending on who leaves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.