João Félix

Isn't Mane on his way? Could he come here and be replaced by Felix?

Mane to replace Sterling and us keeping Jesus would be ideal I think.

(Or do I have too high an expectation of Mane?)
LOL could you imagine the reaction of the dippers, especially if it was announced on Sunday morning

What’s prompted all this talk of Felix? He’s a false 9 and given we have signed Haaland and Alvarez I’d imagine Pep is shifting our system to play more how we did with Aguero a few seasons back. I can’t see how Felix fits in now.

What’s prompted all this talk of Felix? He’s a false 9 and given we have signed Haaland and Alvarez I’d imagine Pep is shifting our system to play more how we did with Aguero a few seasons back. I can’t see how Felix fits in now.
TH thinks he is the piss boiling transfer we’ve been linning up for a while.

I’d say he is not just a false 9, but a modern forward that can play in all 3 forward positions. If Jesus goes, why not replace him Felix?

TH thinks he is the piss boiling transfer we’ve been linning up for a while.

I’d say he is not just a false 9, but a modern forward that can play in all 3 forward positions. If Jesus goes, why not replace him Felix?

Because I don’t think that will suit his ability. He’s deadly central and only decent wide. I watch a lot of Atleti.

Of course if Pep thinks different then who the fuck am I! I love the kid so if this is indeed the plan then I’m happy to be proven wrong!

Because I don’t think that will suit his ability. He’s deadly central and only decent wide. I watch a lot of Atleti.

Of course if Pep thinks different then who the fuck am I! I love the kid so if this is indeed the plan then I’m happy to be proven wrong!
The rumours of cheapish transfers for lb and cm suggest to me that we want to spend alot in another position. Rumours say that Jesus is moving, so my guess is that the spending is going to be on a forward.

TH seems certain that Bellingham wants us next season, so I guess we don’t want to discurage him by buying a superstar at cm?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.