João Félix

Nkunku or Felix?
Felix is so elegant, it's just something else, football brain, he would just glide into our system with ease.

Nkunku is dynamic, in your face kinda player, direct and that Haaland, Foden, Kdb link up is the stuff of nightmares for opposition teams. We will be scoring 150+ Epl goals. We would break the league, matter of fact, REST IN PEACE football, leaving it in pieces!!!!

One has to think that Pep would particularly like to receive this player and finally turn him into what everyone thought he’d become while at Benfica. For managers, that’s something almost as big as a title to be proud of. Particularly a slap in the face of Simeone. He’d take credit for Foden and taking Haaland and Felix to the next level. These are three players who could easily be Ballon D’Or nominees/winners at some point. I remember the year the three finalists were Messi, Xavi and Iniesta and Fifa invited him to present.

For me it’s Nkunku. Nkunku and Haaland would transform us from beautiful technical excellence to counter attacking demons, but keeping the beautiful technical excellence. Perfect combo.

Teams don’t tend to over commit and play deep when we play them. Plus Pep enjoys high possession stats and control in the game, I can’t see us getting many counter attacks.

Said it before but he’d be incredible under Pep imo, he’s already developed the necessity for graft under Simeone, I’d imagine a more prolific Bernardo, however, having a link up of him, KDB, Foden, Bernardo and Haaland would be up there with anything in world football…

Always been a fan and he shouldn’t be judged on the stay in Madrid!
He’s the closest I’ve seen to Messi in terms of his touch, technique and grace of movement.

He’ll never get anywhere near the numbers Messi got, but his ability and potential plus Pep is just a match made in heaven.

I have seen this fella maybe half a dozen times in passing in games I've watched and I'm yet to see him score or do anything that would lead me to think he's worth spending money on, that would ultimately delay our younger players progressing. In fact he always appears to be subbed or come on as a substitute. A case of the Emperor's new clothes for me I'm afraid!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.