João Félix

Depends on other situations, but in terms of departures, only one needs to happen
LW Foden Grealish
St Haaland Alvarez
RW Sterling Mahrez (Palmer)

I don’t think we can fit him in there let alone guarantee him time unless someone like Grealish or Foden moves down permanently too midfield

LW Foden Grealish
St Haaland Alvarez
RW Sterling Mahrez (Palmer)

I don’t think we can fit him in there let alone guarantee him time unless someone like Grealish or Foden moves down permanently too midfield
Grealish is moving to the midfield and Foden can be rotated there (I honestly can see Pep planning for Felix that way too lol)

Grealish is moving to the midfield and Foden can be rotated there (I honestly can see Pep planning for Felix that way too lol)
Oh that totally depends on those two not stuYing up on the left, which both seems settled in now. Gonna be interesting if that rumor develops at all after tomorrow

I can see things changing now Real’s transfer is in tatters. We could loose all 3 now if we get good offers. Could open up opportunities for us. Will City now pause things to see how it plays out… just saying
Why would Reals situation change things

Isn't Mane on his way? Could he come here and be replaced by Felix?

Mane to replace Sterling and us keeping Jesus would be ideal I think.

(Or do I have too high an expectation of Mane?)
Dont see Mane joining another UK Team from the scousers, especially us!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.