João Félix

XI: Ederson, Gvardiol, Dias, Stones, Walker, Rodri, Kovacic, Foden, Grealish, Silva, Haaland

Subs: Ortega, Ake, Akanji, Lewis, Nunes, Doku, Felix, Alvarez(

and take you pick from the rest for the last sub without injuries till KDB back) #Filthtbh
That's a STRONG team. Dare I say better than our squad last season ;).

Felix is 23, has bags of talent, lots of experience for such a young lad. Other than his obvious CL/PL/La Liga experience, he has 31 apps for Portugal (senior team). If Chelsea didn't know how to use Kovacic, then don't get me started on Felix. They wasted him there. Pep would make him world-class in our setup. He is technically superb.

No brainer on loan.

I think Felix is one of those players that was once promising but hasn't stepped up enough.
i'd give a chance, i don't know what made him accept Atletico, due to fact, that he doesn't suit they're system for Portugal NT has been solid and in rubbish Chelsea side he had some glimpses.

i'd give a chance, i don't know what made him accept Atletico, due to fact, that he doesn't suit they're system for Portugal NT has been solid and in rubbish Chelsea side he had some glimpses.
Mendes is his agent. We have been on good terms with him recently with the Cancelo and Nunes deals. It shouldn't be difficult if we are interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.