João Félix

He's still young, 23 years of age, I dont think you can write him off fully yet. At Benfica he was one of the best talents, showed glimpses of that talent in a shit Chelsea team last season. A loan deal with an option to buy would be best. I'd like to see how he performs in a possession based set up. The talent and quality is there for Pep to work with.

He was Chelsea's best player until Lampard came and then I don't know what happen.

The majority of Chelsea's fan would love to have him back

The guy has a unique skills to create chances and as well as entertain the fans.

The way he turns, dribble , nutmeg players and he isn't a bad passer.

You know what, forget all what I said and just remember that Felix is the idol of your dream signing Wirtz :)

I have no doubt he is extremely talented. None. Same with Isco.

But as history has shown time and time again, while some young phenoms go on to become dominant. Other young phenoms simply don't take off.

All the talent is there. When they have good games they look magical. But on a season to season basis, what you find is that their output or contributions do not match their obvious talent.

Felix like Isco before him, has shown an inability ( for whatever reason) to be as impactful as his obvious talent to the eye suggests...

Funny enough I have to give credit where due, as far back as his Benfica days, there were some of our more astute fans pointing out that his stats were underwhelming for someone so hyped.

At the time, I was like Nah he is young and he'll put it all together and be around the Balon For corridors soon.
Leroy Sane, and Balotelli are 2 examples of such players that we've had on our team. 17 year old tape look like they'd be tearing it up at 25. Then 25 comes and they still 'look' like someone who'd be tearing it up at 25.... Until one day they just aren't 25 anymore. I get it he is not 25 yet. But he smells the type at this point.

I can't explain what causes this, but I've learned to accept it when I see it. Does this mean Felix is not a good player? No. But a dream player? Meh!

Last edited:
He's still young, 23 years of age, I dont think you can write him off fully yet. At Benfica he was one of the best talents, showed glimpses of that talent in a shit Chelsea team last season. A loan deal with an option to buy would be best. I'd like to see how he performs in a possession based set up. The talent and quality is there for Pep to work with.
Wow I figured he was 25/26 for sure. He is Foden's age for fucks sakes. Plenty of time to improve. Get em in.

The same ones against signing a Sane who still performs at the highest level are the same ones crazy about signing a player who hasn't done anything of note for the past 3 years.

I'll rather place my faith in Palmer.
Think it'll be McAtee at threat from this one, still got room for Palmer (depending which side they see Doku on)

Isn't he best behind a striker?

That's more or less where Phil is playing now and where Alvarez plays as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.