jo 19 million

And they wont be laughin their bollocks off, because they need him to become a goal machine and city to be doing very well, for them to get 19m.

he may have potential, but he has zero confidence at the moment. he also needs to bulk up quite a bit, he's too skinny and weak for the type of player he should be.

i find it hard to believe that *all* our players are as talentless as they are playing, it's mostly in their heads in my opinion.

i think Jo *could* come good but it he does this season, it won't be at the club. he'd benefit from a loan move. if he's on an installment plan, then we should sell him to someone who'll pick up the payments. i heard or read somewhere that we've only paid about 2 million for him so far. it may be time to cut our losses. he'll probably turn into a good player eventually, but right now we need players we can plug right in who will help our club survive the season. we can worry about long term project players later when we um... are sure we're staying up, among other things.

bottom line is if Jo's worth 19 million, it isn't likely to be evident until he's about 25 or so.

stu1 said:
Does any one think hes worth it.Who ever got the 19 mill i bet there laughin there bollocks off

yet more drama! £4.5million down payment is all we have paid and the rest was very dependent on appearances/success of the club and international caps etc. there's enough shit eon here without making things up!

He's got talent, but is he going to apply himself at City?

He might yet

bluemoon1078 said:
stu1 said:
Does any one think hes worth it.Who ever got the 19 mill i bet there laughin there bollocks off

yet more drama! £4.5million down payment is all we have paid and the rest was very dependent on appearances/success of the club and international caps etc. there's enough shit eon here without making things up!

Even at 4.5 million, he's a complete waste of money. He's worse than Samaras. As has been said in the Observer, Guardian, Independent, Times, Mail, Mirror and by every other football writer going - Jo is a disaster of a player. Face facts FFS! He's simply not good enough for the EPL. It's obvious!

mammutly said:
bluemoon1078 said:

Even at 4.5 million, he's a complete waste of money. He's worse than Samaras. As has been said in the Observer, Guardian, Independent, Times, Mail, Mirror and by every other football writer going - Jo is a disaster of a player. Face facts FFS! He's simply not good enough for the EPL. It's obvious!

Talkin shit

Those slagging or writing Jo off were probably the same clueless idiots that slagged Ireland and Caceido off.

The kid is 21 and has been in this country about 5 months. I won't be judging him until he has played 30-40 games and been here a year to 18 months.

The Fat el Hombre said:
mammutly said:

Talkin shit

Well the strength of your argument! It is err.... err.....errr....... pathetic? Is that the right word? I think it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.