jo 19 million

Immaculate Pasta said:
Those slagging or writing Jo off were probably the same clueless idiots that slagged Ireland and Caceido off.

The kid is 21 and has been in this country about 5 months. I won't be judging him until he has played 30-40 games and been here a year to 18 months.

PMSL!

good one.

Jo would not get a game in any PL side. If we tried to offload him for free in January, do you honestly think a premier league club would take him?

The Fat el Hombre said:
He's got talent but needs to learn a lot about the english game and sort his attitude out otherwise he'll get nowhere. Don't write him off yet. This guy will definitely come good, I just hope it's at City

no.....he,s gone.....and he,s poo............

Immaculate Pasta said:
Those slagging or writing Jo off were probably the same clueless idiots that slagged Ireland and Caceido off.

The kid is 21 and has been in this country about 5 months. I won't be judging him until he has played 30-40 games and been here a year to 18 months.

I agree, anyone who saw him play for moscow would have seen he does have obvious ability, sadly we were all hoping for a more instant impact (as usual) and that hasn't happened, but to compare him with Samaras is just stupid! Get off his back instead of destroying his confidence like you did with the Greek and realise that next season he could be an asset. If we do to him what we did to samars he will be worth f**k all, to us or anybody else.

mammutly said:
Jo would not get a game in any PL side. If we tried to offload him for free in January, do you honestly think a premier league club would take him?

Yes, Everton would (from the top half), pretty much all of the bottom half would.

moomba said:
mammutly said:

Yes, Everton would (from the top half), pretty much all of the bottom half would.

And quite a number of other clubs from around the world I'd expect

Mammutly, I watched Jo play against Pompey. He wasnt shit, far from it.

His confidence is shattered due to the lack of man management skills of agent les.

Have a drink.

The Fat el Hombre said:
You're writing a young international off after a handful of games, you clearly don't have a clue

ex international

which seeing as he's 'young' ought to tell you something.

Danny Mills is an 'ex internatonal'.

mammutly said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
You're writing a young international off after a handful of games, you clearly don't have a clue

ex international

which seeing as he's 'young' ought to tell you something.

Danny Mills is an 'ex internatonal'.

Are Michael Owen and Ronaldinho ex internationals?

mammutly said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

PMSL!

good one.

And this time last year only the pikey at sunderland would have wanted Ireland, now most teams would take him without thinking! it is possible for some players, especially foreigners to take a season to settle!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.