Jo Brand

Getting the police to investigate if she is guilty of inciting violence is ridiculous,the bbc didn't cut it out so they share some of,try getting a fucking copper round when you have burgled is a job these days
It was milkshake,if the guy wanted to throw acid he would have done
Next

It's the hyperbole I struggle with. People suggesting she should be taken to see victims of acid attacks or charged with incitement are being a bit ott. I don't find her particularly funny but the handwringing is ridiculous. It was a joke ffs.

Getting the police to investigate if she is guilty of inciting violence is ridiculous,the bbc didn't cut it out so they share some of,try getting a fucking copper round when you have burgled is a job these days
It was milkshake,if the guy wanted to throw acid he would have done
Next
Yes it was milkshake-what a laugh on that old war veteran-be even funnier if it was acid according to Jo especially if it was on a politician she didn't agree with.

Told in complete confidence you utter **** baboon.
South+Bank+Show+Awards+Arrivals+giwhGsODLcOx.jpg

I’m all for people being able to say what they want but not sure why it’s ok for her and not for a comic who may joke about other taboo subjects

Yes it was milkshake-what a laugh on that old war veteran-be even funnier if it was acid according to Jo especially if it was on a politician she didn't agree with.
Let's be clear,no-one deserves acid in their face,he however has incited hatred towards immigrants but the police weren't interested were they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.