Jo carried off with serious knee injury

Re: Jo Carried off from everton game with Serious Knee Injury

The Fat el Hombre said:
According to SSN. HT and the scousers are losing 1 0 to the masterful Bate

fook me...his twin brother is just as ugly..

Wheelsy said:
All I can say is thank fuck we ain't in that comp.
I wouldn't want anything to come in the way of points in the Premiership, and the travel, injuries, fixture pile-ups and the inevitable tiredness make that inevitable

I was hoping we'd make the UEFA Cup last season, but now I'm glad we're not in it. Too much to go for in the League

Marvin said:
Wheelsy said:
All I can say is thank fuck we ain't in that comp.
I wouldn't want anything to come in the way of points in the Premiership, and the travel, injuries, fixture pile-ups and the inevitable tiredness make that inevitable

I was hoping we'd make the UEFA Cup last season, but now I'm glad we're not in it. Too much to go for in the League

yep...that final run in from feb to april should see our players raring to go....a good 18 odd games shy of our rivals..

Last year's UEFA cup was a big hindrance, as nice as it was to get quite far in a big European competition.

I'm kind of jealous that we're not in it this season.

Had some great times last season, wish we were still there.

5 wins out of 6 in the league and two carling cup victories and already we are too good for the Europa League...........

Immaculate Pasta said:
5 wins out of 6 in the league and two carling cup victories and already we are too good for the Europa League...........
That's not my problem, it's just the hindrance it could pose to our development.

Immaculate Pasta said:

Who's saying that? People are just pointing out that the europa league is a huge stretch of resources and time, especially if you go as far as we did.

Don't mind so much not being in it this year, i can save some pennies. Can't wait for next year though! We'll have the squad and stability to cope with a bit of luck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.