Jo coming back

JO.....

returning to us after tomorrow........are we happy with that???????????????...............

Think he will need to have a long hard look at himself to see where he can improve, as city were willing to loan him out and now everton dont want him he must accept he needs to do more if he wants to make it in the premiership.

I'm pleased.

So easy to rip a 20yr old lad in a new country and new league, almost as easy as stamping on a cripples head when you've tipped him out of his chair.

I'm weird though because I always want City and City players to do well.

Good news, hopefully he'll get a decent chance to show what he's capable of rather than being branded a flop after only a handful of starts

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Having a full pre-season I'm sure will help a lot, if Hughes keeps him.

I agree if he had a full pre-season and knuckles down I hope he comes good. Didn't he miss the pre-season last year as he was playing for Brazil in the Olympics?

The sad thing is JO definetely wants to stay there , and hasn't been too praise-worthy about us in his remarks since he went , but it would appear that Everton just don't have the cash ...... and City would probably take a loss and sell at around the £9/10 million mark if Everton offered that , yet they appear reluctant to do that for whatever reason .

bigquinn772 said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Having a full pre-season I'm sure will help a lot, if Hughes keeps him.

I agree if he had a full pre-season and knuckles down I hope he comes good. Didn't he miss the pre-season last year as he was playing for Brazil in the Olympics?

Thats right, he missed half of the pre-season and didn't return until the 2nd week of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.