Jo coming back

I think he showed in some games that he has potential to be a very good player. At home to Liverpool and Chelsea he was superb.

I doubt he'll get a chance though with new players coming in.

Although Jo's scored 5 goals for Everton he's also missed at least 5 sitters - he's got something but his finishing is probably not consistent enough to stop Hughes looking for another striker.

mr t said:
Although Jo's scored 5 goals for Everton he's also missed at least 5 sitters - he's got something but his finishing is probably not consistent enough to stop Hughes looking for another striker.

I would rather have a striker who brought Ireland, SWP and Robinho into a game than scored goals for themself.

He is not dissimilar to Carlton Cole when he first started. Now he is tapping on Capello's door. Jo may yet develop into a decent striker so let us keep him for at least another season.

Can't we put him in a car and send him to sunderland and then when he's halfway there turn him round and bring him back - it worked with Stevie.
Sunderland must be one god awful place

black mamba said:
The sad thing is JO definetely wants to stay there , and hasn't been too praise-worthy about us in his remarks since he went , but it would appear that Everton just don't have the cash ...... and City would probably take a loss and sell at around the £9/10 million mark if Everton offered that , yet they appear reluctant to do that for whatever reason .

The reason may well be that Moyes - whos no mug - might have decided that Jo is worth nothing like 9-10mil, less still the 20mil we payed out. If Jo had impressed him sufficiantly, there would be a deal in the making. It appears there isn't. That tells its own story.

i think jo-sturridge-caceido-vassell-benjani-maybe boj could all be plying their trades in another shirt nxt term... id like us to keep boj but the rest can go.. caceido and jo i think we should loan out just to give them a yr.. sturridge has disgusted us with his demands. benjani has had time to prove( and couldnt) these players all going will give us a fair amount of room with the wages of players coming in!! But getting back to jo,, i think we all know this guy isnt the cream of 18 million,, in which we invested..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.