JO - Everton on Loan

Pabbers said:
How do we need him, when he will be sat on the bench ?

Yakubu is the 1st choice.

Then its anyone from Jo, Saha, Vaughan....we play 1 uptop!

Even Cahill and Fellaini played before Jo on the occasion.

Saha and Vaughan are always injured, so getting Jo makes good sense, as he costs nothing, for a squad filler. He is worth no more than £6-8 million....at the absolute max.

If Moyes does want him....then come the end of the season, Jo will have 12 months left on his City contract....!!

Dont kid yourself into thing we desperately need you cast off's. We are at present a much better Team than ALL but 4 in England!!

You've spoke sense in this thread mate, unfortunately theres been a few who've reverted to type... You never came back to us "begging bowl in hand". You played it right... walking away from the deal then coming back and getting a better one.

Should all you're strikers be fit i'd say Jo would be 3rd choice behind Yakubu and Saha... thier galss bodies mean Jo will get his chance with you guys.

On league standings you're correct, although with Europe next year, a possible Lescott deal and a tiny squad i think it'll be hard to stay there.

GStar said:
Pabbers said:
How do we need him, when he will be sat on the bench ?

Yakubu is the 1st choice.

Then its anyone from Jo, Saha, Vaughan....we play 1 uptop!

Even Cahill and Fellaini played before Jo on the occasion.

Saha and Vaughan are always injured, so getting Jo makes good sense, as he costs nothing, for a squad filler. He is worth no more than £6-8 million....at the absolute max.

If Moyes does want him....then come the end of the season, Jo will have 12 months left on his City contract....!!

Dont kid yourself into thing we desperately need you cast off's. We are at present a much better Team than ALL but 4 in England!!

You've spoke sense in this thread mate, unfortunately theres been a few who've reverted to type... You never came back to us "begging bowl in hand". You played it right... walking away from the deal then coming back and getting a better one.

Should all you're strikers be fit i'd say Jo would be 3rd choice behind Yakubu and Saha... thier galss bodies mean Jo will get his chance with you guys.

On league standings you're correct, although with Europe next year, a possible Lescott deal and a tiny squad i think it'll be hard to stay there.

He told us haow Jo would go on to score 20 goals and get back in the Brazil squad this season and that we would be desperate to get him back!

Fair enough, but then he went on to tell us all how he was a 3rd choice striker and that given Everton play 1 up front, he would be a benchwarmer!

He was talking bollox mate, nothing good about that.

blueinsa said:
He told us haow Jo would go on to score 20 goals and get back in the Brazil squad this season and that we would be desperate to get him back!

Fair enough, but then he went on to tell us all how he was a 3rd choice striker and that given Everton play 1 up front, he would be a benchwarmer!

Pabbers said:
If he scores 20 goals for us, and gets back into the Brazil squad...

No he didn't it was purely hypothetical, and i'd guess if we had a player on loan who scored 20 goals and was a brazil international, chances are we'd want to see what he could do with us.

No bollocks at all.

Glad it's done, season loan with option to buy. Was very pleased to see him at the match tonight as I was unaware it had been completed in time.

GStar said:
blueinsa said:

Pabbers said:
If he scores 20 goals for us, and gets back into the Brazil squad...

No he didn't it was purely hypothetical, and i'd guess if we had a player on loan who scored 20 goals and was a brazil international, chances are we'd want to see what he could do with us.

No bollocks at all.

Some people see what they want see mate.

Nice to see how some people change if they dont agree with me....me and my "thick scouse skull"......lol!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.