Jo s sicknote

If he goes to Everton on loan, would anyone be confident that he won't score more than Benjani or Vass?

Jo reminds me of Samaras.

He always looks like a fish out of water...........awkward and uncomfortable.............not quick or strong enough to make an impact even in run of the mill games........

And he cost 3 times as much

What the fuck do these scouts see that nobody else does?

It's a mystery.

It's like the emporers new clothes!!!

BillyMC said:
Dear Mark

Our Jo has a bad cold and would like to be excused PE today. Also he has lost his plimsoles and is going down with mumps, chicken pox and lazytwatitis. Besides which the nitty Nora the bug explorer says she wants to shave his head because of an outbreak of headlice.

I'm going to give him a hot weater bottle and send him to bed with a fishermans friend.

Your

Jo's Mum (Beryl)
will he be sucking on the friend?

moomba said:
If he goes to Everton on loan, would anyone be confident that he won't score more than Benjani or Vass?

Blow me down with a feather he wouldn't have to set the world on fire to acjieve that feat.

Since Anelka the only thing that can be said about our "strikers" is that no other premiership club not even those headed for the championship have been interested in them and the one that has gone to another one failed miserably which we all knew he would.

It's high time we got someone who knows how the get the most from that position , if we rely on midfielders to do all our scoring we will at best finish midtable every season and at worst be where we are now.

The ones we have at present are not going to make it in the premiership with a reputation for scoring goals including Jo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.