Jo to Everton on Loan

salfordpaul said:
jo told my mate in town that he hated mh and wouldn't play for us again while he was still there!!

In view of that I would loan him out in the p/league. If he has a good season he'll increase in value which is only good for us!

thats not bad for someone who doesnt speak english.

Moebius said:
salfordpaul said:
jo told my mate in town that he hated mh and wouldn't play for us again while he was still there!!

In view of that I would loan him out in the p/league. If he has a good season he'll increase in value which is only good for us!

thats not bad for someone who doesnt speak english.

It'll give him more of a chance to see if he can be good in the premier league as he clearly isn't good enough for our 1st XI

crob said:
cummo said:
Trigger said:
No way! if he isnt going to be good enough then sell him, or use him to get Lescott.

if it is true - it must be makeweight for Lescott. Otherwise why would we give a direct rival an advantage?

mmmh - would it be an advantage?

everton are not a direct rival to us. our rivals are the top 3 which is somewhere everton will never reach. lescott is leaving them for us and i've also heard tim cahill could be coming as well. without those 2 they will be back where they belong in the middle of the table.

££££ don't win points lads all the money in the world doesn't buy a happy dressing room city might be talking the talk but can the walk the walk

Just been on SSN now under tonights local papers, Everton want to keep Lescott out the deal so we should tell the to do one!

i agree if hes going out on loan again that means hughes doesnt rate him so get rid now in part X with lescott.

if theyre not selling then maybe we give them jo on loan and we get lescott on loan?

i think we can prise lescott out of moyes's hands, but if we cant then i think we should go back for toure/alex or someone and just have one of those two and kompany as centre halfs.

only do the lescott loan for jo loan thing as the VERY last resort as its better than nothing or an unknown player as we can just buy another centre half next summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.