Jo to Everton ?

Re: jo to everton

alera said:
Have you seen how good moyes is ? They have cahill and arteta. He will get good service and they will get goals out of him.

We are in direct competetion with them and we should not be strengthening them for free. What part of this dont you understand ?
the bit where you say they'll get goals out of him

comprende?

like I said he's shit

If Jo goes to Everton on loan and starts and plays 90 mins more or less every game he will score them 10 league goals.

Not sure if I'm happy about this. I want Jo to go out on loan and regain a bit of confidence, but to Everton? It just doesn't make sense. We're chasing for a place in Europe and I wouldn't be suprised if he bagged 5-6 goals for them and end up moving there permanently and showing us what we could of had. I want him to go out on loan, but not to a Premiership team, that's above us!
Same applies for Johnson. The lad, could be, a really good player. If he moves to Villa (not Newcastle) I wouldn't be pleased. O'Neill would get the best out of him and we'd be left kicking ourselves again.

Immaculate Pasta said:
If Jo goes to Everton on loan and starts and plays 90 mins more or less every game he will score them 10 league goals.

Yep! and then watch all the numptys on here who have written him off squeal like bitches!

neitzen said:
svennis pennis said:
A real shame he hasn't cut it.

I have a horrible feeling he will start to score there and give them the lift they need.

I will be surprised if we don't have a striker lined up. Productive talks in London could be a clue!

Talks in London could be the Drogba swap for Robinho. Really hope that doesn't happen. Why get a striker that has "lost his passion for football"

No. Really it isn't.

Please don't believe what you read in the sun.

sure;y we would not strengthen a competitors side without there being something in it for City. Lescott perhaps???

Jo needs time to settle in premier league and people are to quick to judge him IMO, i believe he has talent to succeed in EPL

alera said:
What people seem to be ignoring is everton have a very good team and manager and a 9 point lead.

Jo plays for Brazil and has the ability. Its pure stupidity to loan him if we are getting nothing in return.

I couldnt give a fuck about developing him as a player if hes not in our team.
Guess what? It's a loan. He'll be back with us (hopefully) brimming with confidence.

He doesn't strengthen a side he weakens it is there a collective insanity about Jo
he's fucking crap for gods sake

What happens if Moyes actually getings him playing like he has done for Brazil and in Russia and Everton push on well beyond our reach this season. That would just be fucking stupid and typical city. He can get himself fit and confidence back in Germany , spain etc.

Plain stupid to send him on loan to a side we are competing with. If he has to stay in the league send him to West Brom a side in the bottom 3 etc...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.