Jo

I very much doubt we will given them an option to buy for anything less than what we paid for him and the simple fact is everton cannot afford him and wont be able to come the end of the season, so if he plays well he will be back!

I watched the second half. Thought he looked class. Pleased for him as he's gonna get the adulation from everton fans that Robinho gets from us and it will do his confidence the world of good. Might come back and bite us on the arse though.

Failsworth_Blue said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Wow, he can score a penalty, what a superstar!

To be fair he's also won a penalty and scored a very good goal, a bit of credit wouldn't go a miss

I know he had a great game, and the first goal was sublime.

But he dived for the penalty (somehting that people on here normally have a moral highground about), scored a great goal and scored a decent penalty. Solid debut, I agree, but the reaction to him scoring the second you'd think he'd scored a goal better than his first!

BobKowalski said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Wow, he can score a penalty, what a superstar!

ooh you're not bitter! :)

...pleased for the lad. Can't see him returning if he does well as Moyes will excercise the option to buy which would be a shame. Ah well there you go

I'm not bitter, I'm glad for him, and agree with those who said all along that he was a good player.

What I don't agree with is those that are using it as part of their anti-Hughes agenda's.

He played great today. That will do his confidence good. I always knew this lad would do well, just took time to settle. If he goes on to have a good spell at Everton, would he want to come back?

Where the fuck were these Jo lovers 2 months ago? Fickle, Fickle Fickle.

(I mainly used other forums up until my join date, I assumed the anti-Jo shit was the same here)

bigquinn772 said:
He played great today. That will his confidence good. I always knew this lad would do well, just took time to settle. If he goes on to have a good spell at Everton, would he want to come back?

If he looks at the big picture then yes, Everton will not be able to maintain their league position for much longer. we will pass them next year. Villa now have, they wont catch the top 4 positions. However if he is happy then I wouldnt blame him for staying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.