Jo

Bluemoon115 said:
BobKowalski said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Wow, he can score a penalty, what a superstar!

ooh you're not bitter! :)

...pleased for the lad. Can't see him returning if he does well as Moyes will excercise the option to buy which would be a shame. Ah well there you go

I'm not bitter, I'm glad for him, and agree with those who said all along that he was a good player.

What I don't agree with is those that are using it as part of their anti-Hughes agenda's.

Yeah, I mean you can turn that around as well and say it's a masterstroke of Hughes to see that Jo needed a change of scenery. Everton are our rivals, so that's a bit strange, but in the end we might get an amazing player back. He's already scored more league goals for Everton than he has for us, twice as many in fact! :)

Bluemoon115 said:
BobKowalski said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Wow, he can score a penalty, what a superstar!

ooh you're not bitter! :)

...pleased for the lad. Can't see him returning if he does well as Moyes will excercise the option to buy which would be a shame. Ah well there you go

I'm not bitter, I'm glad for him, and agree with those who said all along that he was a good player.

What I don't agree with is those that are using it as part of their anti-Hughes agenda's.

I haven't seen any posts like that (can't be bothered searching) but you're right in that case but "Wow he can score a penalty, what a superstar" is more a shot at the player himself.

he needed a new start. Good Luck to him. Everton have an option to buy I think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.