Jo

staffs_blue said:
kinkyboots said:
Thing is everton are a highly motivated team. All very fit and physical, jo is the icing on the cake.
Whereas were more about passing and skill, thats why bellamy fits us more...

That could be about right

I wonder how much of the £18m we have payed CSKA?

about 7 mil so far and the rest is bonuses and shite. Guy needs a sunday dinner the streak of piss :)

This must be every City fans dream!

He's still one of us yet he's playing for another team!

So we can slag him to fuck. more so than usual, and have no guilt!

Fucking love it!

The commentators here on Showtime are united in saying that Jo dived for the penalty. After watching several replays, they are right. He actually dived better than Tranny.

Bellamy, Bojinov, Sturridge and Jo all offer different things and I think all 4 should be with us next season. Ched and Caicedo out on loan, Benjani and Vassel out.

PabZab said:
Bellamy, Bojinov, Sturridge and Jo all offer different things and I think all 4 should be with us next season. Ched and Caicedo out on loan, Benjani and Vassel out.

theres fuck all wrong with ched and caciedo comapared to that bean pole.

PabZab said:

I'm still willing to give Jo time, but Caciedo has got to be ahead of him now, beginning to show why Sven spent the millions on him. Obviously the fact that Caciedo is showing what he can do now, lends itself to the argument that Jo should be given time as well. If i had to pick one to be in the matchday squad next season and one to be out on loan, i'd have Jo out on loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.