Jo

Egyptian said:
Newlunar said:
Possibly, I don't pretend to have an encyclopedic knowledge of continental footballers. But if he comes here and walks around with his lip out then I'd rather he didn't bother. It always ends in tears. Mancini seems to think he can get the best out of him though.

I was just kidding a bit. I don't know much about him either, only what i have read and seen a bit from the Champions League. But what happens(purely hypotetical) if Mancini gets the boot? A new Robinho in the making?

Exactly mate, that's what worries me as a worst case scenario. That we keep changing the manager who keeps changing the squad ad nauseum.

Blue Dan said:
That Galatasary compilation is basically just two minutes of him either falling over or missing the target with a couple of tap ins and a penalty wedged in for good measure. He doesn't even look that good when he's warming up.

I think I'd rather see Felipe Caicedo given another chance to be honest. Anyone know why he hasn't gone to the US of States with the rest of the squad?
because he's shit

mcfc_nick said:
Blue Dan said:
That Galatasary compilation is basically just two minutes of him either falling over or missing the target with a couple of tap ins and a penalty wedged in for good measure. He doesn't even look that good when he's warming up.

I think I'd rather see Felipe Caicedo given another chance to be honest. Anyone know why he hasn't gone to the US of States with the rest of the squad?

because he's shit

Leave Big Phil alone. His size creates problems in the opposition box. What an awkward Player to have to defend against.

Newlunar said:
Egyptian said:
That leaves Balotelli out of the equation then i guess.

Possibly, I don't pretend to have an encyclopedic knowledge of continental footballers. But if he comes here and walks around with his lip out then I'd rather he didn't bother. It always ends in tears. Mancini seems to think he can get the best out of him though.

I agree ^ it seems Balotelli has a lot of respect for Mancini, as Mancini gave him his debut for Inter when he was Inter manager. Bit like Bellamys respect for Hughes. I do think Balotelli can be a big signing for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.