Jo

City_Gentleman said:
Pet hate about Jo is when he just stops in his tracks (and adopts this frozen 'crouching subbuteo goalkeeper' stance) when a slightly misplaced ball passes him by, or an uncontrolled, easily-controllable ball, pings off his shin, and he looks around (sickly grinning that 'oh, nearly had it, never mind' face) searching vainly for a modicum of compassion, sympathy, understanding...(anything)...from his team-mates and 'fans' who are all thinking... in unison, as one, altogether..."you f**king useless cnut".

You've absolutely nailed it with that mate.

betty swollocks said:
Has Mancini ever explained the reasons behind Jo-ke playing?

My friend said today..."he must be doing something right in training".

What????

Think Mancini has said before that Jo played against inter for CSKA and scored, and that he was impressed by him and followed him closely since then

He has no attributes whatsoever going for him - isn't particularly good in the air, lacks pace, not clinical enough in his finishing and can't beat a man.

I wonder who scouted him? I know Hughes ok'd the deal when he came in, but the wheels were set in motion on the transfer well before then.

I've got a feeling it was Sven who wanted him, and thaksin carried on with the interest after sven had been sacked

Can't believe i've woken up this morning to read this shit........

The agent of Manchester City striker Jo claims his client has five offers to consider in the January window.

The Brazilian striker has figured in Roberto Mancini's plans on a more regular basis this term, but remains on the fringes of the first-team picture at Eastlands.

"He has played in most of the last few games at City and doesn't want to leave on loan.

"Jo has five offers right now from clubs outside of England but he doesn't want to leave.

"There is no offer from Olympiakos. We have offers from Spain, France and Russia."

Don't let the door skud yer arse on the way out Jo boy!!!

Agent goes up the stairs on Dragons Den with a Brazilian footballer.

Hi my name is Cisco and this is my player Jo. For £20million you can have a 100% stake in my Brazilian footballer called "JO". You make profit on any further sell ons over £20 million.

Theo; A Brazilian named "JO" ? I AM OUT

Peter; He came up the stairs slower than me granny and he looks gormless is wearing gloves and a scarf and its August? I AN OUT.

DEBRA; £20 Million? Can he jump? "ER NO" how fast is he? " las week he beat Pele over 100 metres by .001245 seconds" Let me tell you where I am; he cant jump , is slow, doesnt get stuck in , has an afro, he reminds me of Shaft. I am OUT

Duncan; A Brazilian called JO. I think you are looodicrous, your value of JO is ridididcoluos, and I AM OUT.

Manchester City; We will take him.

|He did lay the pass on for milners goal and he would have scored when jonno over stretched and put it wide, on second thoughts no he'd have fell over the ball or stubbed his toe and gone down clutching his face. Johnson did him a favour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.