Jo

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_6648031,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 31,00.html</a>

funniest thing ive read in a long time

poor jo! i really wish it could happen for him at least so he could move on to another decent club, as it stands blackpool or west ham wouldnt play him on loan,if i were mancini i would tell him his days are over buy his contract up and ship him off to greece 'to work in the kebab industry'

then again i could just see him stuffing the winner home in dublin with the cheek of his arse he'd be a fuking hero then boys

just pay him up, weve made a really bad mistake, in buying this usless loser, buy his contract, and fuck him off, end it now..

He has brazilian citizenship but was he born in brazil? I reckons hes some brazilian immigrant who was actually born in a country with zero footballing talent

Please please lets not have to endure watching him any longer.

Effectively playing with ten men with him on the pitch.

Tom actually hought he didn't play that bad today! It took half an hour to tell him that he's useless. He is consistantly shite. Tom reckons he did a job today but I think his job must of been to make their defence look good. I personally think his trademark is to receive a perfectly weighted pass and take a first touch and then pussy out of the tackle or header which would be his second touch.

Jo < shit

It actually infuriates me when i see him in the side. It is the one thing that makes me doubt Mancini, what on earth does he see in him?. I have NEVER seen a city game where he's played well, £18 million for that?. Just look at his track record in the league, 19 apps, 1 goal, what is he? a striker or a defender?.

Roque Santa Cruz is better than Jo any day of the week, and yet he's consistently on the bench while we're reduced to 10 men when Jo's on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.