Jo

de niro said:
bigbadbrad said:
and we let Bellers go - unfuckingnbelievable

Don't get me started on this. Mancini must have been off his fucking rocker

Not long ago Bellamy even said he would return to Man City, provided that Mancini is OUT.

So any fan who wants Bellamy back to Man City, better prays for the sack of Mancini. LOL

By the way, JO is not really that impressive. Just that Mancini thinks he is good. Another proof that Mancini is clueless.

Young said:
jo.jpg

Anyone what the "C" means??
haha, that put a smile to my face!

Why would we want bellamy back? Hes too old, knees arent doing him any favours and id rather start johnson or silva. Plus he doesnt exactly help in the dressing room

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
blueunit said:
worst player ever to were the shirt - end of

No matter how bad so many think Jo might be, he ain't the worst I've seen wearin' the shirt!

Mancini hasn't let him on the pitch for ages now but Balotelli gets selected most of the time.I have wondered who would have produced more in the last 2 months.

Maybe Andreas Mancini will be next in the first team squad.

supportingcitysincelunchtime said:
Comes off the bench and shins the winner in the last minute of Fergie time on Saturday...........................or maybe not.

Manchestercitychorlton said:
Plus he doesnt exactly help in the dressing room

This was why he was sent out, doesn't anyone remember his high five with Redchapp either?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.