Jo

Bluefinn said:
What did he do now ??

He's not the best but certainly not the worst either. I think there are managers, formations and playstyles that will get more out of him than us. He can still make a career in Spain etc.

I dunno, with a transfer price, games to goals/assists, weve loaned him out twice and both teams sent him back, he cant control the ball, he may do 1 or 2 lay offs which some people regarding as 'playing ok' ..basic stuff!!

creaney, samaras, corradi etc...

were all terrible but prob didnt pay 10 mill for most of them put together...

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
de niro said:
Don't get me started on this. Mancini must have been off his fucking rocker

lol do you wake up mad about Mancini Bill lol

that fuck up at liverpool has really got to me mate, i dont mind admitting it.i was undecided/leaning towards he's not right about mancini till the other night, he has dropped some right bollocks since he came but fuck me he's done it big time now.
i thought he would be ok when he got his team in but 3 transfer windows in we are fucking nowhere near a team, we are 11 star players that seemed to arrive that afternoon and it was grab a shirt if you want a game.
i can't see him changing tbh, the players dont like him or his methods, the game plans he makes us play are boring as shit.
look at the attendances especially in the cup games, dire. we have tevez, silva johnson and balotelli, we should be packed to the rafters.i think this is what will break the camels back with our owners, they need bums on seats and will take any action they need to ensure thats the case.

de niro said:
Tueartsoverhead kick said:
lol do you wake up mad about Mancini Bill lol

that fuck up at liverpool has really got to me mate, i dont mind admitting it.i was undecided/leaning towards he's not right about mancini till the other night, he has dropped some right bollocks since he came but fuck me he's done it big time now.
i thought he would be ok when he got his team in but 3 transfer windows in we are fucking nowhere near a team, we are 11 star players that seemed to arrive that afternoon and it was grab a shirt if you want a game.
i can't see him changing tbh, the players dont like him or his methods, the game plans he makes us play are boring as shit.
look at the attendances especially in the cup games, dire. we have tevez, silva johnson and balotelli, we should be packed to the rafters.i think this is what will break the camels back with our owners, they need bums on seats and will take any action they need to ensure thats the case.

As i said on another thread, Monday will prove to be a defining moment, our owners will be mortified with the result yes, but mainly everything about it, resting players, players looking lost and so much more.

Hammo99 said:
easily not the worst player in the shirt, is everyone forgetting Tal ben-haim?

he was shite, but the bloke who I hated when he was on the team sheet was Andreas Isaksson, good at taking the ball in the air, but then so would I at 6'6".

But I can never forgive him for the Reading at home game, I have never seen a more inept attempt at trying to make a save for both goals.

Pughie said:
Hammo99 said:
easily not the worst player in the shirt, is everyone forgetting Tal ben-haim?

he was shite, but the bloke who I hated when he was on the team sheet was Andreas Isaksson, good at taking the ball in the air, but then so would I at 6'6".

But I can never forgive him for the Reading at home game, I have never seen a more inept attempt at trying to make a save for both goals.

still not as bad as jo

People are a bit harsh on Jo, hes not close to the worst player we've had.

Hell he's not even the worst player in our current squad! He's done more for us than Dzeko and Santa Cruz.

A decent player, happy to sit on the bench and play when needed, I dont see anything wrong with that. You cant have a full team of world class performers you need average players willing to take a back seat too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.