Jo

If he really has gone for 18m, which I doubt, whoever made that deal at our club must immediately take half and deposit it straight into his or her personal account. It would be nothing less than they deserve.

Could someone paste this story, 18m is the fee they say we bought him for, could it possibly have been misread or misprinted? The Guardian or some such said it was a "nominal fee", it deffo wouldn't be undisclosed if we sold him for 18m.

LoveCity said:
Could someone paste this story, 18m is the fee they say we bought him for, could it possibly have been misread or misprinted? The Guardian or some such said it was a "nominal fee", it deffo wouldn't be undisclosed if we sold him for 18m.

I'm sure the buying party would have liked to keep it secret!

If it's John Williams that is responsible for moving the warm bodies on he's made a damn fine start.
Hope he's on commission!

RandomJ said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Biggest waste of money since 'we' paid Wolves 1.5m for Steve Daley............and that's saying something. Second only to giving a similar amount to Liverpool for Nigel Clough for financial stupidity.

Jo; A truly woeful footballer, he always played with a smile on his face and his socks on the right feet though.

And I'd still like to know what our Manager saw in him that no one else could.

Probably his 30 goals for CSKA Moscow. Just a guess....

The famous, Russian League eh? Would YOU buy someone based on 30 goals for CSKA? The lad couldn't play football for christ sake! Hopeless, inept, girlie, spineless, laughable. I think for 19m (NINETEEN MILLION) id want to check a player out in person - this was an embarrassment.
Other than that, seemed a nice enough chap........................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.