Jo

BBC News this morning reporting it as £18m, madness.
Just had a £5 with my Dad this morning that there's no way that they've said that. So I sat there and waited for the sport to come on, and they said: "Despite the deal collapsing allowing Carlos Tevez to secure a move away from Manchester City, they HAVE received £18m from the transfer of Jo."
Chasing up the BBC for my fiver back...

Are you sure that they are not talking about how much we signed him for in 2008 rather than what we got for him now? I really cannot see us getting 18m for Jo.

grass_allergy said:
Just had a £5 with my Dad this morning that there's no way that they've said that. So I sat there and waited for the sport to come on, and they said: "Despite the deal collapsing allowing Carlos Tevez to secure a move away from Manchester City, they HAVE received £18m from the transfer of Jo."

It was 18 pounds mate.

avoidconfusion said:
Are you sure that they are not talking about how much we signed him for in 2008 rather than what we got for him now? I really cannot see us getting 18m for Jo.

First thing I thought. I thought it would have been "£18m striker Jo departs" or something to that effect, but they clearly ballsed up and said we have received an £18m fee for him. We definitely didn't get £18m for him, but I'm more concerned about losing my bet!

There is a light said:
grass_allergy said:

It was 18 pounds mate.

sounds about right

There is a light said:
grass_allergy said:

It was 18 pounds mate.
A tenner in potential bonuses I heard..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.