Joan Angel Roman on CC

Anyone know what he said on Twitter to upset some city fans? Can't see anything on there unless he has deleted it.

WNRH said:
Anyone know what he said on Twitter to upset some city fans? Can't see anything on there unless he has deleted it.

I follow him and saw nothing wrong - are you talking about the reserves/academy guy tweeting back to him? I think he is pissed off than Roman praised Romeu (his friend) in City vs. Chelsea and Lucas (his other friend) in City vs. Liverpool but at the same time Roman made it very clear he wanted City to win so I don't see the problem.

LoveCity said:
WNRH said:

I follow him and saw nothing wrong - are you talking about the reserves/academy guy tweeting back to him? I think he is pissed off than Roman praised Romeu (his friend) in City vs. Chelsea and Lucas (his other friend) in City vs. Liverpool but at the same time Roman made it very clear he wanted City to win so I don't see the problem.

Just checking our players tweets and he's put

"All I did is make reference about my friend Oriol Romeu, and the great player he is, because he used to play at Espanyol when I was there."

"Im sorry if anyone miss understud it, and I would never say anything against City!! Have a good day!"

but then put

"Thank you very much for all your messages! Really puts me up when I read them! Sorry i can't answer one by one. #Mcfc #Lovecityfans!!!!"

did he really get criticised by city fans for saying his friend played well? wow! He has nothing but good to say on twitter and is always thankful for fans support and seems happy no matter what knocks him.

He did nothing wrong in my eyes, it wasn't this bizarre blanking out of City's existence that Weiss does for example, he just congratulated his friends and it isn't limited to City games, he's always doing shout-outs to his friends when they play well/get selected. Roman and Guidetti are alike, they will praise anyone but are always making pro-City comments too.

Didn't see his tweet but I follow him and he seems like a great kid who is buzzing off his time and the players at City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.