Joan Angel Roman on CC

With an expected back four of Zab,Kolo,Savic and Kolorov and a forward line of Tevez, Balotelli and Johnson, it shouldn't really matter who plays in midfield.

That should be plenty strong enough to keep Birmingham on the back foot.

Personally I would play a virtual first team to try and get a couple of goals up and then bring on 2 younger lads at half time and one later.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
With an expected back four of Zab,Kolo,Savic and Kolorov and a forward line of Tevez, Balotelli and Johnson, it shouldn't really matter who plays in midfield.

That should be plenty strong enough to keep Birmingham on the back foot.

Personally I would play a virtual first team to try and get a couple of goals up and then bring on 2 younger lads at half time and one later.

Would've agree last week but now not sure if being a couple of goals up is a good time to relax. .

Joan has got a lot of potencial and it will be interesting to see how he plays against Birmingham
As for the starting XI I think we will se a mix of youth and squad players something like this:
Costel
Zaba, Savic, Kolo, Kolarov
Razak, Joan Angel Roman, Hargreaves
Mario, Tevez, AJ

MCFC 4 EVER said:
Joan has got a lot of potencial and it will be interesting to see how he plays against Birmingham
As for the starting XI I think we will se a mix of youth and squad players something like this:
Costel
Razak, Joan Angel Roman, Hargreaves
Mario, Tevez, AJ

He's not playing mate.

ultimateharold said:
MCFC 4 EVER said:
Costel
Razak, Gai Assulin , Hargreaves
Mario, Tevez, AJ

He's not playing mate.
Sorry as I haven't looked through all of the posts, I'll change it now

I'd play the younger lads throughout the competition, if we win, great. If we lose, so what, we avoid a fixture pile up.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:49 pm --<br /><br />
niall_mcfc said:
craigsteel said:
Joan Roman Angel is miles off being a first team player judging on his very poor effort when withdrawn against Barca, Many are in front of this guy already, lacks work rate.

So your judging how good he is on 1 game? Watched him many teams for the youth team and eds and he is a very good player for his age. Whether he goes on to be a 1st team player time will tell.

Also, lacks work rate? Thats why you dont rate him because he doesnt work that hard? Haha ycnmiu. Cristian Ronaldo lacks work rate but that doesnt make him a bad player.

Have you ever watched Ronaldo play for Madrid, he certainly does not lack work rate, he runs his bollocks off, like every top player does. There isn't a single world-class player who is lazy.

Kingsizeblueslims said:
baldmosher said:
niall_mcfc said:
Cristian Ronaldo lacks work rate but that doesnt make him a bad player.
He lacks compunction, that's what makes him a bad player.

Class...that's going to be my word of the day tomorrow.

Even better coming from a poster called Baldmosher - respect.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
I'd play the younger lads throughout the competition, if we win, great. If we lose, so what, we avoid a fixture pile up.

-- Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:49 pm --

niall_mcfc said:
craigsteel said:
Joan Roman Angel is miles off being a first team player judging on his very poor effort when withdrawn against Barca, Many are in front of this guy already, lacks work rate.

So your judging how good he is on 1 game? Watched him many teams for the youth team and eds and he is a very good player for his age. Whether he goes on to be a 1st team player time will tell.

Also, lacks work rate? Thats why you dont rate him because he doesnt work that hard? Haha ycnmiu. Cristian Ronaldo lacks work rate but that doesnt make him a bad player.

Have you ever watched Ronaldo play for Madrid, he certainly does not lack work rate, he runs his bollocks off, like every top player does. There isn't a single world-class player who is lazy.
I rest my case the lad is not ready, I was with 2 scouts from top teams and like me they were very surprised with the performance, he needs to work hard concentrate on his game and bin twitter, I do hope he ends up a good un but is not yet pushing. Manchini saw the Barca game and agrees he aint ready yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.