Joanna Yeates - Student murdered

would not make the courts, nothing and i mean nothing would stop me from killing him stone dead. having a daughter that age makes me shudder at the thought of the loss her parents feel.

de niro said:
would not make the courts, nothing and i mean nothing would stop me from killing him stone dead. having a daughter that age makes me shudder at the thought of the loss her parents feel.

But do we not need the courts to establish his guilt?
If he is proved guilty,then lock him up and lose the key,but surely the hallmark of a civilized society is that his guilt must be established first?
After all,the judiciary have got things horribly wrong before now.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
de niro said:

If he is proved guilty,then lock him up and lose the key,but surely the hallmark of a civilized society is that his guilt must be established first?

Weird but agree with you both.

de niro said:

Whilst i'm with you on the whole justice thing, i would drive de niro there, hold his coat and sharpen his knives for him without a second thought

stonerblue said:

Whilst i'm with you on the whole justice thing, i would drive de niro there, hold his coat and sharpen his knives for him without a second thought

This is Manchester 2010, knives? Can we not just go get a gun? So much easier

de niro said:

Written like a guy with no kids of his own...

Johnsonontheleft said:

Written like a guy with no kids of his own...

I have two children.
Unlike you,I also have a fully-functioning brain.
So go and stick your pointless asumptions where the sun don't shine.

scall said:
They've arrested her landlord on suspicion of her murder:

article-1342427-0C9A11FA000005DC-276_306x840.jpg

Surely as soon as the police went round after she disappeared they knew he was a prime suspect just by looking at him?!

Just saw an interview with him on Sky News yesterday. As with Ian Huntley, it's amazing to see how dodgy these people look in front of the cameras. He was so arrogant and calm, bet that only confirmed the police's suspicions.
Was thinking about kitting myself out with a parka today in the sales.Gone off the idea now....

BlueDean said:
stonerblue said:

This is Manchester 2010, knives? Can we not just go get a gun? So much easier

Guns don't support the slow, systematic, non-surgical removal of body parts and limbs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.