Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

They really are an embarrassment as a club. How far have they fallen. They should have been relegated by now. They are tainting their legacy and the legacies of fantastic managers and players.

When we had 'nowt' we didn't get help or try and trade off past achievements or even con other clubs about payment. They have left this right to the last minute to blag us into letting us have him for nothing. I really don't understand why players like Gundy would go there, now.

I bet there isn't any bog roll in the toilets, either.

They are an embarrassment but they linked to loads of players all summer with clubs knowing they are skint and get them in only for them players having to wait to get registered! The Spanish league should ban them from buying anyone for 2 seasons

I don’t think there’s any way back for him with Pep but he’d be very good in the role we have been asking Walker to play. Just a shame really that it all went the way it did

You’ll never stop the moaners pal.

5 out of the last 6 prems in the most competitive league in the world

Current treble and super club winners

Uefa player and coach of the year

Best squad in the world

But still they moan

About Cancelo. On the Cancelo thread.

As opposed to all the moaners that moan about moaners on every fucking thread. Those forever-moaning twats are just as annoying. And there's bloody more of them!

Petition to rename the forum to BLUEMOAN.

About Cancelo. On the Cancelo thread.

As opposed to all the moaners that moan about moaners on every fucking thread. Those forever-moaning twats are just as annoying. And there's bloody more of them!

Petition to rename the forum to BLUEMOAN.

Nice of you to have a moan it's catching

Be piss funny if after all summer of Barcelona running down the clock to get him on a free loan woth no obligation to buy on deadline day, he ended up at Bayern on a free loan on deadline day.

At this point I’d accept loan to Bayern or Barca, but Arsenal- purchase required.

In a perfect world, he ends up 30+mil to Saudi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.