Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

Still don't think the fee's particularly good but just glad it's a permanent deal at this point. Had long feared it would be another loan and we would be destined to repeat that until he's released. Can draw a line under it now at least.

I don't hold him throwing his toys out of the pram against him as ultimately it's cost him many more trophies including a historic treble and champions league, that's punishment enough for his petulance. He played a key part in numerous trophy wins and goes with my thanks and best wishes.
Hahaha, “don’t think the fee is good”, that’s a classic.

Getting him permanently away, and for over £20mil, when he was desperate to stiff us by getting another loan to Barca, is a fucking miracle.

One of the best bits of business we will do in a long while.

Cracking player on his day but fuck me what a slapped arse and no surprises as to why he’s been a nomad at loads of great clubs his whole career.

Cancelo was very good for us and provided some great moments, including that brilliant assist for Erling’s acrobatic strike against Dortmund.

But, you don’t fall out with Pep, and get away with it. His ostracism from the squad should be a lesson to others that the bald fraud will not tolerate players throwing their toys out of the pram.

I’m glad he’s gone on a permanent deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.