Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

Respect Cancelo. Many players could only dream to achieve half of what he has achieved so far in his career. Let's not forget what he has done for this club and no longer than 1 year ago he was one of our best players and helped us win a lot of titles.
To this day we still don't know exactly what happened (many different stories and versions) but it basically started because he wanted to play football. He always gave everything for us and his stats prove that. He consistently was one of our players with most km traveled, most tackles/duels/interceptions/duels won and passes done every game and was crucial for us in his second and third season here.

The FB/WB of great goals and assists.

Thank you for you what have done for City and good luck on your next endeavours!

Nah he can piss off:

-:)

Respect Cancelo. Many players could only dream to achieve half of what he has achieved so far in his career. Let's not forget what he has done for this club and no longer than 1 year ago he was one of our best players and helped us win a lot of titles.
To this day we still don't know exactly what happened (many different stories and versions) but it basically started because he wanted to play football. He always gave everything for us and his stats prove that. He consistently was one of our players with most km traveled, most tackles/duels/interceptions/duels won and passes done every game and was crucial for us in his second and third season here.

Thank you for you what have done for City and good luck on your next endeavours!

giphy.gif

I respect Pep. I don’t tend to respect players that run afoul of Pep …ie Cancelo or Ibrahimović

All this "we don't know exactly what happened" nonsense. We know that the squad fell into pretty much perfect harmony AFTER he left and went on to improve dramatically, to the point we won the treble. So we know Cancelo was the problem. Reaching that conclusion is not a big leap. Looking forward to confirmation he's gone once again.

I'm getting fed up of us giving Barca favourable rates.

It's clear they won't be able to afford to buy him next summer, so why not just sell him to Saudis or someone else this summer?

If it was me I'd tell Barca and fatso Laporta to Foxtrot Oscar.
When exactly have we ever done that?

Ferran Torres.

Yes we got a good fee for him, but the payment structure was ridiculous.
We are not a cash poor club. Anything they owe us counts as an asset on the books so it's no problem.

Unless they go bust, but that's a whole different conversation and one where we probably benefit hugely more than any loss via bad debt. Barca are a financial shit show and that's there problem. Let the debts mount up I say.

Why?

I refuse to believe that Cancelos agent Jorge Mendes can't bring in an offer that involves a transfer fee (even if its a low one below his market value). This is the worlds most famous football agent and he is making multimillion deals on a daily basis and this is a 29 year old player that half a year ago was considered by many (not me) as one of the best in the world in his position. If we make it clear to him that we won't accept any deal that wont take his complete cost of our books (including salary and book value), and that he will train with the u21s until that offer arrives, I'm sure he will bring something in sooner or later. Especially with the Euros coming up next summer which I assume Cancelo wants to play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.