Joao Cancelo assaulted by 4 people in home invasion

Who took the blow of a burglars bat
Who took the blow for his family & their cat
Super Joao Cancelo
Suuuuuuuper suuuper Joao
Suuuuuuuper suuuper Joao
Not for me, sorry, just let him receive the support he needs and get on with his life, that's what we'd have to do, I don't see how celebrating it in a song is going to help anyone.

The fact he’s come out and said he’s playing makes me love him even more. What a fucking fella hey!?
This season I’ve loved the change in him…. not in his quality but in his attitude.

He’s completely binned his diving and feigning injury. Not seen it at all.

Now hearing he’s faced up to a gang of scrotes breaking into his home, took a blow to the swede and made himself available to play… that’s Zabaleta cult legend status stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
This season I’ve loved the change in him…. not in his quality but in his attitude.

He’s completely binned his diving and feigning injury. Not seen it at all.

Now hearing he’s faced up to some a gang of scrotes breaking into his home, and made himself available to play… that’s Zabaleta cult legend status stuff!
Didn’t even need a golf club like Big Dunc…

Wow - amazing stuff.
Joao and his family deserve all the support we can give, both as supporters and the club (not suggesting it wouldn't have been the case had he chosen not to play).
Burglaries are shit when you're not there, but what they went through is different level, but they've chosen to get on with life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.