Joao Cancelo | On loan at Barcelona

Bernardo wants to retire there tbf bet he'll take the hit on the wage but seems early in his career for that. Could do with the Neves/Silva deal being agreed for 2025 so we dont miss out on him or more Bernie imo. Hes not even 30 yet.
I don't doubt that. I just don't see it fitting in with Benfica's strategy. They will want cash for Neves so they can go and find the next one. Signing Bernado for 50m is completely against that. Does he make them any more competitive in Europe or guarantee them domestic success, I don't think he does.

I don't doubt that. I just don't see it fitting in with Benfica's strategy. They will want cash for Neves so they can go and find the next one. Signing Bernado for 50m is completely against that. Does he make them any more competitive in Europe or guarantee them domestic success, I don't think he does.
thought that with Dias/Otamentdi tbf. Mendes gonna have to pull some strings to get it done. Everyone loves the returning hero story. All down to Silva's decision.

Helps us massively with amortization to be fair, so we may turn a book profit on him if he goes this summer.
Hard to know what that value is though as it was an exchange transfer.

If it was £60m, then without the new contract, it’d be £20m.

The mega wages will probably mean we won’t get much more than that.

Neves for Silva & Cancelo wins Benfica the league & gets them further in the CL. On that basis alone, with addition win bonuses, they'll make more money to invest in the next Neves I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.