Joao Cancelo | On loan at Barcelona

Cancelo has many assets as a player but, his attitude is questionable as is his defensive frailty - there’s no route back to City for him, I doubt Barcelona will stump up any fee for him so it’ll be a cut price move to another European club or a move to Saudi this summer and Cancelo and his agent will be well aware of his limited options. Cancelo issues at City and at Bayern will not have gone unnoticed.

Here he is after giving that penalty away...
1000037627.jpg
It was also him after realising he's winning no treble.

No matter how talented he is and he is very talented, you've also got to remember is he's a total liability at the back, he's also very toxic.

Just remember his shite mardarse toxic antics and think of this picture of him appearing on the Jeremy Kyle show any time people question his dismissal, there should be no doubt in anybody's mind as to why we got rid of him Pep was 100% right.

Henry spoke about Van Dijk mental strength, calmness...etc to avoid making rush/wrong/reckless decisions

But in reality you just need to look at the first minute of this video to know he is another human who makes mistakes

Yeah that's right. It just pisses me off that they all gratuitously bring in scousers when they are nothing to do with the topic. He could easily have said "Stones would never do that" and be equally if not more on point.

Here he is after giving that penalty away...
View attachment 114731
It was also him after realising he's winning no treble.

No matter how talented he is and he is very talented, you've also got to remember is he's a total liability at the back, he's also very toxic.

Just remember his shite mardarse toxic antics and think of this picture of him appearing on the Jeremy Kyle show any time people question his dismissal, there should be no doubt in anybody's mind as to why we got rid of him Pep was 100% right.
Didn’t he win the quadruple?

He’ll have got a PL winners medal, an FA Cup medal as he played against Chelsea and a CL medal for his group stage appearances, along with a Bundasliga medal.

Didn’t he win the quadruple?

He’ll have got a PL winners medal, an FA Cup medal as he played against Chelsea and a CL medal for his group stage appearances, along with a Bundasliga medal.

No I'm pretty sure he forfeited medals except PL when he spat his dummy out and left us on that loan, if you leave in January and are still in other competitions as far as I'm aware it's at the winning clubs discretion.
Although Cancelo played a part in every group game there was 13 games in total so not even half, I'm sure each club receive a certain amount of winners/runners up medals too, so others (including staff) would've got a medal ahead of him for being there the whole season and playing in the latter stages.

He won a Bundesliga but I don't think he got anything from us medals wise except a PL winning medal, he'd certainly reached the required quota for winning that but the rest was more up to us I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.