Joao Cancelo | On loan at Barcelona

I don't know mate
JUST ASKING THE QUESTION

No one really knows but my thinking is for a player that good who just signed and extension to his contract the previous season, was brilliant, to then be shipped out so quickly in January it wasn't something trivial..

That's the answer to your question..

No one really knows but my thinking is for a player that good who just signed and extension to his contract the previous season, was brilliant, to then be shipped out so quickly in January it wasn't something trivial..

That's the answer to your question..
I get that mate
But dose anyone know what he has actually done ?
The vitriol against him on here bearing in mind nobody seems to know what the fuck he has done

I get that mate
But dose anyone know what he has actually done ?
The vitriol against him on here bearing in mind nobody seems to know what the fuck he has done

Like I said no one really knows I would loved to keep him because he is top player but he must of done something seriously enough for Pep to have him moved on..

If we don't know why is he being hung drawn and quarterd on here.
depends how you rate the source putting out the rumour, Lee, Gaughan, Martin all put out snippets. Pep himself said he would have sent him to United just to get him out of the club before the Bayern loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.