Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

70% of matches, in just the league? Or in CL and cups? Seems to me not that many players play more than 70% of all comps.

Getting him out of the club is the goal really here, disappointed we can't get it with no option, but there you go! One of the things about the club in the last ten years, we really haven't had many issues like this with contracted players we can't move on.
Think our main issue here is that most clubs are seeing that the negative of his attitude probably outweighs his footballing ability. He has skills but nobody wants a bad apple

Meh, he stuck his neck out for Barca, and has an agent who can make it happen.

Barca will pay 7-8 million loan fee for Felix, but won't pay a penny for Cancelo . At least there was a 5 million loan fee for half a season at Bayern

LOL they are doing us a big favour taking this little shit
Are they? I'm not so sure. He comes back in a years time, a year older and will be worth even less in the transfer market. Should be paying us a loan fee and market value for the year. It's us who are doing them a favour.

Are they? I'm not so sure. He comes back in a years time, a year older and will be worth even less in the transfer market. Should be paying us a loan fee and market value for the year. It's us who are doing them a favour.
He is poison, he was removed quickly at great cost for a reason and coincidence or not, our form went of the scale as soon as he left the building.

Prepared for people to say this isn't news, but it sort of is, the deal is moving forward as expected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.