Joao Cancelo | On loan at Barcelona

I think Palmer needs a season out on loan to a prem team, i like the looks of Oscar Bobb more
We don't seem to loan too many to Prem clubs. Think there is limit of 1 or 2 anyway. Mostly lower leagues. But in the case of Palmer might be interesting to see if he could nail down a starting position in Prem. As for Bobb he looks to be an excellent prospect. Would be well worth keeping around the place particularly if Palmer goes out.

Never fully though.

The thing for me is that he's proven that he'll put his needs before everyone else and we've proven we don't need him.

He could have come back a changed man but I don't want to risk him stinking out the place the next time he isn't getting what he wants.
Look how our form improved, our attitude, our togetherness the moment he left. We went on an incredible run and picked up a treble! We don’t want or need him anywhere near us again in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.