Joao Cancelo | On loan at Barcelona

t’s not even about his ability, he has plenty of that. Seems mad to me that people who want him back have forgotten how we improved all round as a team the minute he was out the door.
I wonder how much of that is true or just coincidence.
We really got our act together straight after the "115 charges" were announced.
I think we do play better with our recent formation and can't see Cancelo being required but not sure if our upturn last season was directly down to him leaving

I think we do play better with our recent formation and can't see Cancelo being required but not sure if our upturn last season was directly down to him leaving
Combination of concelo going, Dias back and I think pep had words questioning their hunger

Even if it was only a 5% difference (for arguments sake) it’s enough for me to happily move on.
Grealish was the biggest beneficiary for me and his form was pivotal to us having the season we did.

No one has a "place". You want a place? Then earn it.
I was replying to the poster who said cancelo‘s place was as a right winger. I’m saying it’s not and there are better alternatives that we already have. Ok?

The more I see his face, the more I’m against him.i Never want him in our shirt again and no longer consider him a blue. Get GONE you selfish git……

If you leave him home his value drops through the floor, the club put a few stories out that we are planning on keeping him, that helps his value, he is training with the youth team, he is going out on loan with the "option" to buy
I don’t want to discuss him anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.