Joao Cancelo | On loan at Barcelona

I wonder if what Pep said about last season, that he would have shipped Cancelo to anywhere including United, still stands. Because I’m certain there are PL clubs interested. But maybe he sees what happened in the past as part of the past. I feel a little naughty wishing he stays, but he does have the talent for a redemption and to be one of our best players next season

I wonder if what Pep said about last season, that he would have shipped Cancelo to anywhere including United, still stands. Because I’m certain there are PL clubs interested. But maybe he sees what happened in the past as part of the past. I feel a little naughty wishing he stays, but he does have the talent for a redemption and to be one of our best players next season
Is Guardiola a forgiving type? He seems pretty principled to me. How far he bends towards pragmatism is a question I suppose.

Is Guardiola a forgiving type? He seems pretty principled to me. How far he bends towards pragmatism is a question I suppose.
This may be the ultimate test. Though he has called Mourinho for condolences…

Forgive me for maybe covering old ground but what did he actually do?

Nobody knows. There are one or two rumours, and folk embellishing them, some guessing, and then some outright making shit up. Ranges from just moaning about not starting, to slapping Pep's bald head and groping Phil's mum.

Whatever it was, it was enough for Pep to ship him out in the middle of the season without a senior conventional LB in the squad. So I doubt he will be here this season, however long it takes to find him a move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.