Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he shift walker though??? Not for me

We should be all over Bissaka

Wan-Bissaka is shit going forward. I know Dax will say "but he was a winger as a kid!" but that's irrelevant.

i can see how Cancelo and Walker would be a pair who offered different things. Wan-Bissaka and Walker are two defence first RB's who can defend large spaces, charge forward but can't do anything much when they get there. The only reason to play AWB would be Walker getting injured or tired or because he's better, and then there'd be no reason to play Walker.

Last edited:
Wan-Bissaka is shit going forward. I know Dax will say "but he was a winger as a kid!" but that's irrelevant.

i can see how Cancelo and Walker would be a pair who offered different things. Wan-Bissaka and Walker are two defence first RB's who can defend large spaces, charge forward but can't do anything much when they get there. The only reason to play AWB would be Walker getting injured or tired or because he's better, and then there'd be no reason to play Walker.
Yikes! Why would you think I'll say this?
I know Wan Bissaka is a converted Winger, but he isn't or couldn't have been a good one. I've watched him going forward, doesn't have the crossing talent nor the movement skills. He is fantastic as a recovery defender.
Which Allan? And Rodri isn't really like Dihno. Yelled is Okay. Ziyech isn't on our radar. And Wan-Bissaka is more of a defensive stopper. We need offensive help.
I need a better attacking fullback. Wan Bissaka has shown great defensive capacity, but I'd look for a RB with a deadly cross and great overlapping skills

You should give me a little more credit than this :(

He's nothing like Walker Dax. Literally nothing like him.
They both run hard, rely on Athletism, neither has very good ball control, both overrate their cross field passing abilities, they are both have that hurried style of play that causes mistakes and are both prone to errors. I

If he didn't do lots of fancy tricks, he'd be a slower Portuguese Walker.

That said, he is a good player just like Walker, but I don't think he'll add to us. I could be wrong. Perhaps he has 2 or 3 more gears to go that I'm not seeing, but the current guy I at us a Juve is a slightly slower Walker with better dribbling.

They both run hard, rely on Athletism, neither has very good ball control, both overrate their cross field passing abilities, they are both have that hurried style of play that causes mistakes and are both prone to errors. I

Cancelo didn't do fancy tricks, he'd be a shit Walker.

That said, he is a good player just like Walker, but I don't think he'll add to us. I could be wrong. Perhaps he has 2 or 3 more gears to go that I'm not seeing, but the current guy I at us a Juve is a slightly slower Walker with better dribbling.

Better dribbling, passing, crossing, ball control....almost like he's a technically better player.

Better dribbling, passing, crossing, ball control....almost like he's a technically better player.
I'll give him dribbler and crosser not necessarily passer though.

Like I said to Birch, I'll grant he is a technically superior player in the most technical sense of the word. He'll be an upgrade on early season Walker, not late season though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.