Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give him a six year loan deal and then and then a commitment to buy for 3.109 million Euros over 24 installments

Seems like I’m not gonna get my wish this window :-( Danilo is decent, never gonna push walker though,Cancelo would be City’s Dani Alves!

Seems like I’m not gonna get my wish this window :-( Danilo is decent, never gonna push walker though,Cancelo would be City’s Dani Alves!

Three whole weeks of the transfer window left (to buy). Lots of time.

If it doesnt happen, it'll be because the club are happy with danilo, and he's happy to stay, or because juve insist on too much money, that the club arent prepared to pay. Or both.

Three whole weeks of the transfer window left (to buy). Lots of time.

If it doesnt happen, it'll be because the club are happy with danilo, and he's happy to stay, or because juve insist on too much money, that the club arent prepared to pay. Or both.
Or because no club is interested in Danilo?

Or because no club is interested in Danilo?

Na not for me. Think if they wanted danilo out, he'd be out, they'd find an option. They'd also have signed Cancelo by now, and Then deal with a moving him on.
It seems danilo wants more playing time, the club wont stand in his way, they'll maybe even use it as an opportunity to uprade. But i doubt they are actively looking to push him out, or would let that hold up a move for a player they really want.
If we go into the season with danilo, it has to be because the club are happy with him, anfmd he's happy to stay. And i'll be happy with that myself.

So why they wanted to add Danilo in Cancelo's deal? Why Sam Lee claims that Danilo is unhappy? Why Inter was interested and gave up after Lazaro signing? :)

Maybe because Mendy is not going to start the season he could be omitted from the 17 foreigners and his spot given to this lad irrespective of what Danilo's intentions are. IMO if Mendy misses the start he will effectively need a pre season after that so it could be Oct/Nov before we see him. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.